Children with aspergers syndrome have the following characteristics:
- Delayed social maturity and social reasoning.
- Difficulty making friends and often teased by other children.
- Difficulty with the communication and control of emotions.
- Unusual language abilities that include advanced vocabulary and syntax but delayed conversation skills, unusual prosody and a tendency to be pedantic.
- A fascination with a topic that is unusual in intensity or focus.
- An unusual profile of learning abilities.
- A need for assistance with some self-help and organizational skills.
- Clumsiness in terms of gait and coordination.
- Sensitivity to specific sounds, aromas, textures or touch.
What Causes Aspergers Syndrome?
Researchers and mental health experts are still investigating the causes of autism and aspergers syndrome. Many believe that the patterns of behavior that characterizes aspergers syndrome may have many causes. There seems to be a hereditary component to aspergers syndrome, and research indicates that in some cases aspergers syndrome may be associated with other mental health disorders such as depression and bipolar diasorder. Researcher are also looking into whether environmental factors that affect brain development might play a role in the condition.
Contrary to the incorrect assumptions some may make about people with the disorder, aspergers syndrome is not caused by emotional deprivation or the way a person has been brought up. Because some of the behaviors exhibited by a person with aspergers syndrome may be seen by others as intentionally rude, many people wrongly assume that aspergers syndrome is the result of bad parenting – it isn’t. It’s a neurobiological disorder whose causes are not yet fully understood.
Currently, there is no cure for the disorder – children with aspergers syndrome become adults with aspergers syndrome. But many individuals with aspergers syndrome lead full and happy lives, and the likelihood of achieving this is enhanced with appropriate education, support and resources.
Aspergers Syndrome Treatment Herbal Cure
Your aspergers kids can be treated by Chinese Master’s way of Aspergers Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment in KL, Malaysia. You have to spend enough time for the intensive treatment in order to get good result; it varies from 1 month to 6 months or more for intensive treatment. They will give our intensive treatment with The Tole’s Special Aspergers Syndrome Brain Powder and our advice of do’s and don’ts.